Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
I've created a Data Mesh config. I see the frequency options. I've tried 1-hour and does run. I have tried Immediately but nothing happens. What am I missing? I don't find any detailed documentation on the frequency setting.
Hello Phillip,
Thank you for reaching out. This was an issue we have been working to resolve within the past week. We have since implemented a fix that should have returned the "Update Immediately" scheduling to normal. Please continue to monitor the situation and submit a ticket with our support team if the issue continues to persist. https://help.smartsheet.com/contact
Thank you for your time, Phillip.
Kind Regards,
AnthonySmartsheet Support
(I decided to put this as it's own question since I also had a question about non-licensed users)
When running a global update in control center, to push an update to a dashboard, I'm receiving an Error (4000). It's a global update that I've used successfully some 50 times, this is the first error I've received. Pro-Desk is booked out for the next 2- 3 weeks. Any idea what could be causing the error or any…
If I have a dropdown list column, but not restricted to the drop down options, I am able to edit the dropdown option selected in the sheet or in report view. However in Dynamic view, once the dropdown option is selected I cannot edit the contents. I can only type in something new. I want my team to be able to choose from a…
I wonder if anybody can tell me if it is better to use global updates or Dynamic Dropdowns to maintain and update dropdown lists for projects provisioned using Control Center. Any insight would be great please. thank you!