Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
We are trying to use the Smartsheet app for the iphone. One of the users is not being able to update in the list view and seeing the clock incon next to each line item. Does anyone know what this means? Thanks for your help.
DId you try clicking the Edit button in the upper-right hand corner? I don't use the app so I am not sure what the clock icon is for, but it looks like the ability to update the data might be buried under the edit link in the upper-right.
Hi Raka,
If you tap on the clock icon, it will open the cell history of that cell. To edit and update the values they need to tap the "Edit" button in the top right corner.
Hope that helps!
Have a fantastic week!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting
Thank you so much! Will test it and let you know.
Raka
Happy to help!
Andrée
When running a global update in control center, to push an update to a dashboard, I'm receiving an Error (4000). It's a global update that I've used successfully some 50 times, this is the first error I've received. Pro-Desk is booked out for the next 2- 3 weeks. Any idea what could be causing the error or any…
If I have a dropdown list column, but not restricted to the drop down options, I am able to edit the dropdown option selected in the sheet or in report view. However in Dynamic view, once the dropdown option is selected I cannot edit the contents. I can only type in something new. I want my team to be able to choose from a…
I wonder if anybody can tell me if it is better to use global updates or Dynamic Dropdowns to maintain and update dropdown lists for projects provisioned using Control Center. Any insight would be great please. thank you!