Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Hello All,
Has anyone found a way to count items in a folder or workspace?
Thanks
Kevin
Hi Kevin,
The easiest way I've found is to request a backup and then unpack the file and select the folder and go to the info about that folder to see how many items there are.
Hope that helps!
Have a fantastic weekend!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting
Why the Smartsheet lack this Important Feature while still show quickly more than 100!!! cannot duplicate workspace???
We are also hitting the 100 limit and cannot copy Workspaces.
I assume this limit has something to do with the 100 sheet per user limit or some other reason.
For Enterprise users, can this limit be increased or eliminated?
I'm building executive reports to show which projects are active by quarter. I have start and end dates for each project to show the active date range. The output I'm looking for is a report showing what was active last quarter. Another report showing what is active this quarter. And what will be active next quarter.…
Hello, I have automations enabled in several spreadsheets where, whenever any value is entered in a specific column, the entire row should be copied to another spreadsheet. The automation is configured so that the row is copied whenever the automation is triggered. However, I identified several cases that were properly…
Hello! I'm sure this is a basic question that I'm just missing the how-to on. Our orginization has a master schedule for the year. I need to take from that master schedule and populate a different sheet based on a date. For example, master schedule has a column of dates. Multiple rows will contain that date. I need to pull…