Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Hi everyone, I have a project that spans multiple years and contains many workflows. I would like to be able to track the critical path to different milestones (not just the last task in the sheet). Are there any tricks to doing this in smartsheet?
Hi kblack,
Can you please send me an email - kara.lumley@smartsheet.com ?
I would like to discuss this further with you.
Thank you!
Kara
Hi. Did you figure this out? I need to do the exact same thing. Thanks,
Warren
Same here .... I need this feature urgently. There are critical milestone and none critical milestones. How do I select specific milestone to be in the critical path calculation?
Thanks
Alon Dagan
I got the same issue, does it have any update. Many thanks
Hello, I have automations enabled in several spreadsheets where, whenever any value is entered in a specific column, the entire row should be copied to another spreadsheet. The automation is configured so that the row is copied whenever the automation is triggered. However, I identified several cases that were properly…
Hello! I'm sure this is a basic question that I'm just missing the how-to on. Our orginization has a master schedule for the year. I need to take from that master schedule and populate a different sheet based on a date. For example, master schedule has a column of dates. Multiple rows will contain that date. I need to pull…
I am working with a marketing team to build a system using Smartsheet to track the status of campaigns. I have a main Campaign Management sheet that lists every campaign with a unique campaign code. A campaign may have 1 or more projects (typically asset based). I created a Project Management sheet that lists all projects,…