Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Hi
I've looked through the forum and can't find anything recent on a Sage interface, last entry I can find is from 2016. Is a Sage API available or can anybody offer any advice on interfacing in to Sage? I can see something offered on this website, has anybody used this supplier?
https://www.workato.com/integrations/sagelive+smartsheet
Thanks
John
Hi John—
Sage does have an API: https://developer.sage.com/
Here's Smartsheet API documentation: https://smartsheet-platform.github.io/api-docs/
You may be able to build an integration using these APIs with any developer that you have available.
When running a global update in control center, to push an update to a dashboard, I'm receiving an Error (4000). It's a global update that I've used successfully some 50 times, this is the first error I've received. Pro-Desk is booked out for the next 2- 3 weeks. Any idea what could be causing the error or any…
If I have a dropdown list column, but not restricted to the drop down options, I am able to edit the dropdown option selected in the sheet or in report view. However in Dynamic view, once the dropdown option is selected I cannot edit the contents. I can only type in something new. I want my team to be able to choose from a…
I wonder if anybody can tell me if it is better to use global updates or Dynamic Dropdowns to maintain and update dropdown lists for projects provisioned using Control Center. Any insight would be great please. thank you!