Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Web Form - There's a way to program the system so when I enter a new item thru the web form go to a specific place? Or link to a specific task? Instead of to the bottom or top.
Hi Rafael,
Did you attach a screenshot? I can't see anything.
Have a fantastic week!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting
Yes, I am struggling with attaching views.
Unfortunately, there isn't. I would recommend using Update Requests if possible instead.
Would that work?
Smartsheet's webform does not provide this.
The API can do this. I have used the API to created web forms that attach content to a parent row. In my use case, the parent is pre-known so I don't need an interface to allow the user to select a position, but such an interface could be created.
Of course this requires programming skills and your own web server to host your form.
When running a global update in control center, to push an update to a dashboard, I'm receiving an Error (4000). It's a global update that I've used successfully some 50 times, this is the first error I've received. Pro-Desk is booked out for the next 2- 3 weeks. Any idea what could be causing the error or any…
If I have a dropdown list column, but not restricted to the drop down options, I am able to edit the dropdown option selected in the sheet or in report view. However in Dynamic view, once the dropdown option is selected I cannot edit the contents. I can only type in something new. I want my team to be able to choose from a…
I wonder if anybody can tell me if it is better to use global updates or Dynamic Dropdowns to maintain and update dropdown lists for projects provisioned using Control Center. Any insight would be great please. thank you!