Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
I'm working on a project at the moment to create and edit smartsheets from an external application, however can Smartsheet do the reverse and retrieve data from external APIs?
The Smartsheet API can be used to access the data in your account via third party systems or your own custom built integrations. But, Smartsheet itself isn't a place to make requests out to external third party APIs. Those would need to be made from another system like Zapier, Azuqua, Microsoft Flow, or your own server running your custom built code to make the requests out to external APIs.
For the developer community, I’d love to see a stronger focus on bridging Smartsheet with enterprise automation pipelines like Microsoft Power Automate and major RPA suites (UiPath, Automation Anywhere). Here are a few specific areas that would significantly help enterprise solution architects: Enhanced Connectors &…
Looking forward to being a part of this community
Hi everyone! I’m Jonathan from Boise State University (Boise, ID USA). I’m currently looking for advice and best practices on transitioning our department's budget reporting process into Smartsheet. Current Workflow & Challenges: Data Scale: We pull data from four different Excel documents, using Power Query and Power…