Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Hello
Is anybody using some form of signed approvals and how does one set it up? Do you use different apps and/or integrations etc?
Regards
Hi Jana,
For solutions I set up for my clients, we use DocuSign and it's excellent!
Let me know if I can help with anything!
Have a fantastic week!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting
Good morning Andree - I'm curious about this - are you using the integration of SmarthSheet with DocuSign? I had tried to test it (DocuSign gave me a "temp" version that was suppose to work, but for the life of me could not get it it. I am very interested. If it works they way I think it will it will save me SO much time. Would love to hear your thoughts!
Hi,
Yes, exactly! How would you like to use it?
Have a fantastic day!
When running a global update in control center, to push an update to a dashboard, I'm receiving an Error (4000). It's a global update that I've used successfully some 50 times, this is the first error I've received. Pro-Desk is booked out for the next 2- 3 weeks. Any idea what could be causing the error or any…
If I have a dropdown list column, but not restricted to the drop down options, I am able to edit the dropdown option selected in the sheet or in report view. However in Dynamic view, once the dropdown option is selected I cannot edit the contents. I can only type in something new. I want my team to be able to choose from a…
I wonder if anybody can tell me if it is better to use global updates or Dynamic Dropdowns to maintain and update dropdown lists for projects provisioned using Control Center. Any insight would be great please. thank you!