Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
I was wondering if you plan to include the forms object in the API anytime in the future?
I have a need to create sheets and forms at the same time.
Thanks,
David
This is something on our roadmap, but has yet to be prioritized against other work for development on the API. With this we aren't able to provide any information on availability.
How far down the pipeline? I was just asking to see if I can expect this in 2021 or 2022. I keep checking the API Documentation and havent seen it yet, so would like to know if I missed it or if the documentation isnt updated yet.
@dAVE Inden Do you know if this is going to be available soon?
Bump. Any word on this?
Its been a few years, and nothing. We are on the verge of leaving smartsheets, this would have helped lock it in.
Would also appreciate an update on this. Forms are a big part of our use case for smartsheet but unfortunately the process for creating them is incredibly tedious when done manually.
Bump for 2023!
For the developer community, I’d love to see a stronger focus on bridging Smartsheet with enterprise automation pipelines like Microsoft Power Automate and major RPA suites (UiPath, Automation Anywhere). Here are a few specific areas that would significantly help enterprise solution architects: Enhanced Connectors &…
Looking forward to being a part of this community
Hi everyone! I’m Jonathan from Boise State University (Boise, ID USA). I’m currently looking for advice and best practices on transitioning our department's budget reporting process into Smartsheet. Current Workflow & Challenges: Data Scale: We pull data from four different Excel documents, using Power Query and Power…