Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
What is the interface between SmartSheet / ServiceNow and can it be an automated rather than a manual extract which can be extrapolated into reports from Smartsheet?
Hi Tracy,
This might help: https://www.smartsheet.com/apps/servicenow
Have a fantastic week!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting
Dear Andree
Thanks again for sending that useful link. I should have added that we are coming from a Service Management perspective for the interface between SmartSheet and ServiceNow ie. Incident tracking, Service Requests, Stats etc (NOT project Management ie. ServiceNow PPM). Do you perhaps know what is available in terms of this type of interface?
Thnaks
Tracy
Happy to help!
Unfortunately, I don't know of an integration with the Service Management interface.
It might be possible to set something up with a third-party service like Zapier or similar or the Smartsheet API.
How would you like to use it? Can you describe your process in more detail?
Andrée
When running a global update in control center, to push an update to a dashboard, I'm receiving an Error (4000). It's a global update that I've used successfully some 50 times, this is the first error I've received. Pro-Desk is booked out for the next 2- 3 weeks. Any idea what could be causing the error or any…
If I have a dropdown list column, but not restricted to the drop down options, I am able to edit the dropdown option selected in the sheet or in report view. However in Dynamic view, once the dropdown option is selected I cannot edit the contents. I can only type in something new. I want my team to be able to choose from a…
I wonder if anybody can tell me if it is better to use global updates or Dynamic Dropdowns to maintain and update dropdown lists for projects provisioned using Control Center. Any insight would be great please. thank you!