Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
I found this discussion from 3 years ago:
https://community.smartsheet.com/discussion/adding-carriage-returnline-feed-calculated-text
It got a response from the community manager, so I would like to assume 3 years later it was implemented at some point
Is there a way I can do this?
Hi Barnee,
Yes, it is! I'll get back to the post with a link to another post.
Have a fantastic weekend!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting
Here's one post.
https://community.smartsheet.com/comment/140236?utm_source=comm-notification&utm_medium=email#comment-140236
Hope that helps!
Andrée
Brilliant - a bit overkill - but it works so no complaints here!! Thank you
Excellent!
Happy to help!
@Andrée Starå adding carriage return?
Exactly what I need, but not working for me. If I understand this correctly I create a column and in the first row I enter "- (Enter) -"
When I actually press the 'Enter' key I am taken down to the next line.
Clearly I'm doing something wrong?
I'm building executive reports to show which projects are active by quarter. I have start and end dates for each project to show the active date range. The output I'm looking for is a report showing what was active last quarter. Another report showing what is active this quarter. And what will be active next quarter.…
Hello, I have automations enabled in several spreadsheets where, whenever any value is entered in a specific column, the entire row should be copied to another spreadsheet. The automation is configured so that the row is copied whenever the automation is triggered. However, I identified several cases that were properly…
Hello! I'm sure this is a basic question that I'm just missing the how-to on. Our orginization has a master schedule for the year. I need to take from that master schedule and populate a different sheet based on a date. For example, master schedule has a column of dates. Multiple rows will contain that date. I need to pull…