Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
When trying to set up an alert to Microsoft Teams from a Smartsheet Workflow I am getting the below permissions message. I have spoken to my Office 365 Admin and he is not sure what to do. Is there a link to an instruction on how to do this. This seems like it should be straightforward but I can't find anything.
Hi Roger,
This might help!
https://help.smartsheet.com/articles/2476586-control-who-is-notified-about-alerts-and-requests
https://help.smartsheet.com/articles/2476201-integrate-smartsheet-with-microsoft-teams
Did it help to solve it?
Have a fantastic weekend!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting
Thanks for your response Andrée. Unfortunately, I think my issue will have to be resolved from the Teams / Office 365 side. I'm just not sure what needs to be done there since I am not an Office 365 Admin.
Happy to help!
I think you're right!
Let me know how it goes!
When running a global update in control center, to push an update to a dashboard, I'm receiving an Error (4000). It's a global update that I've used successfully some 50 times, this is the first error I've received. Pro-Desk is booked out for the next 2- 3 weeks. Any idea what could be causing the error or any…
If I have a dropdown list column, but not restricted to the drop down options, I am able to edit the dropdown option selected in the sheet or in report view. However in Dynamic view, once the dropdown option is selected I cannot edit the contents. I can only type in something new. I want my team to be able to choose from a…
I wonder if anybody can tell me if it is better to use global updates or Dynamic Dropdowns to maintain and update dropdown lists for projects provisioned using Control Center. Any insight would be great please. thank you!