Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Does Smarsheet have the following capabilities?
I'm looking to do something similar to the project described here: https://community.broadcom.com/enterprisesoftware/blogs/davidledeaux/2019/05/29/parsing-webhooks
I'll start with the larger question. Yes, you can build integrations using a combination of Smartsheet API and webhooks. Here are some specific pointers to help you get started:Integration: https://smartsheet-platform.github.io/api-docs/#third-party-app-developmentWebhooks: https://smartsheet-platform.github.io/api-docs/#webhooks
You can also work with formulas: https://smartsheet-platform.github.io/api-docs/#cross-sheet-references
We also have SDKs if you prefer to use a familiar language to do this (C#, Java, Node.js, Python, or Ruby) or you can work with cURL and a cURL Editor. Each of those SDKs also has a simple sample app to help you get started.
https://smartsheet-platform.github.io/api-docs/#sdks-and-sample-code
Thanks, but that's not what I'm looking for.
What I like about the Google Sheets-Rally connector I mentioned is that I don't have to set up my own server to host the connector code. Everything is done within Google Sheets and Rally.
It would be helpful to have a getting started with AI and Smartsheet and walk through some simple use cases.
For the developer community, I’d love to see a stronger focus on bridging Smartsheet with enterprise automation pipelines like Microsoft Power Automate and major RPA suites (UiPath, Automation Anywhere). Here are a few specific areas that would significantly help enterprise solution architects: Enhanced Connectors &…
Looking forward to being a part of this community