Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
I'm doing a mail merge using Google Docs, which works fine except when I try using 'combine into one file'. I've seen a previous discussion where the pagination was an issue but mine is fine except it changes the font! Can anyone tell me where I'm going wrong? Thanks!
Hi Kirstine,
Are you using any special fonts?
Can you maybe share some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help.
Have a fantastic day!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting
I'm just using Calibri.
Just a little nudge to see if you had any advice about this for me Andrée?
I tried, and it's working as expected for me.
Can you maybe share the Google Doc so I could test with the same document? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@getdone.se)
Hello. I'm having the same problem. All other merge options are working fine with the document I've created, but I want to make it for easy printing. The combined file seems to provide a blank background with a list of Row IDs (or some other lengthy code).
Hi @D Fitzgerald
Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s)/copies of the sheet(s) or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@getdone.se)
I hope that helps!
Have a fantastic weekend!
Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD
When running a global update in control center, to push an update to a dashboard, I'm receiving an Error (4000). It's a global update that I've used successfully some 50 times, this is the first error I've received. Pro-Desk is booked out for the next 2- 3 weeks. Any idea what could be causing the error or any…
If I have a dropdown list column, but not restricted to the drop down options, I am able to edit the dropdown option selected in the sheet or in report view. However in Dynamic view, once the dropdown option is selected I cannot edit the contents. I can only type in something new. I want my team to be able to choose from a…
I wonder if anybody can tell me if it is better to use global updates or Dynamic Dropdowns to maintain and update dropdown lists for projects provisioned using Control Center. Any insight would be great please. thank you!