Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Hi All,
Does anyone knows any place where I could find any samples of how PayPal can be integrated into Smartsheet?
TIA
Hi,
What the use case? How would you want to use it?
Can you describe your process in more detail? That would make it easier to help.
One option could be the third-party service, Zapier.
More info: https://zapier.com/apps/paypal/integrations/smartsheet
Would that work?
Hope that helps!
Have a fantastic week!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD
Hi Andree,
I am wondering if any payment platform can be used to create instant payments during ordering process. For example customer would have a form online, enter all data regarding his order and then (here I have my blind spot)... Zapier will trigger paypal after form is submitted, right? There is no way to implement paypal within form itself, right again?
Best regards
Marcin
There are a few options.
I'd recommend using a third-party service that integrates with Smartsheet and use their form and payment solution. It would then be transferred/connected with Smartsheet.
Can you describe the process in more detail?
When running a global update in control center, to push an update to a dashboard, I'm receiving an Error (4000). It's a global update that I've used successfully some 50 times, this is the first error I've received. Pro-Desk is booked out for the next 2- 3 weeks. Any idea what could be causing the error or any…
If I have a dropdown list column, but not restricted to the drop down options, I am able to edit the dropdown option selected in the sheet or in report view. However in Dynamic view, once the dropdown option is selected I cannot edit the contents. I can only type in something new. I want my team to be able to choose from a…
I wonder if anybody can tell me if it is better to use global updates or Dynamic Dropdowns to maintain and update dropdown lists for projects provisioned using Control Center. Any insight would be great please. thank you!