Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
I've created a form for my team to use to submit vacation requests with a manager approval and user alert workflow. I want to be able to have an Outlook calendar event added once the vacation request is approved by a manager. Any thoughts on how to achieve this?
Hi,
The third-party service, Zapier or Microsoft Flow could be excellent options for this scenario. Are those an option for you?
Hope that helps!
Have a fantastic day!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD
@Andrée Starå I am attempting to do the same thing as the limcneil but for travel approval. I believe I have Microsoft Flow. How do I connect the two?
When running a global update in control center, to push an update to a dashboard, I'm receiving an Error (4000). It's a global update that I've used successfully some 50 times, this is the first error I've received. Pro-Desk is booked out for the next 2- 3 weeks. Any idea what could be causing the error or any…
If I have a dropdown list column, but not restricted to the drop down options, I am able to edit the dropdown option selected in the sheet or in report view. However in Dynamic view, once the dropdown option is selected I cannot edit the contents. I can only type in something new. I want my team to be able to choose from a…
I wonder if anybody can tell me if it is better to use global updates or Dynamic Dropdowns to maintain and update dropdown lists for projects provisioned using Control Center. Any insight would be great please. thank you!