Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Is there a way to remove the hyperlink for the Issue Key that is brought in to smartsheet via the Jira Connector?
Hello,
The hyperlink added by the Jira Connector into your Issue Key column can't be removed at this time. Please feel free to submit an Enhancement Request for this.
As an alternative, I'd suggest adding a helper column in your sheet that populates only the Issue Key text, then hide the Issue Key column used by the Jira Connector. See the example attached.
Hope that helps!
Best,
Nathan L.
When running a global update in control center, to push an update to a dashboard, I'm receiving an Error (4000). It's a global update that I've used successfully some 50 times, this is the first error I've received. Pro-Desk is booked out for the next 2- 3 weeks. Any idea what could be causing the error or any…
If I have a dropdown list column, but not restricted to the drop down options, I am able to edit the dropdown option selected in the sheet or in report view. However in Dynamic view, once the dropdown option is selected I cannot edit the contents. I can only type in something new. I want my team to be able to choose from a…
I wonder if anybody can tell me if it is better to use global updates or Dynamic Dropdowns to maintain and update dropdown lists for projects provisioned using Control Center. Any insight would be great please. thank you!