Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Does anyone have an example of how to query for all sheets that were created using the project template?
Thanks!
Hi Neall,
Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s)/copies of the sheet(s) or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@getdone.se)
I hope that helps!
Have a fantastic week!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD
Thanks Andrée - I don't have any specific screenshots to show but what I want to do is query the API to get a list of projects. I'm looking to do some integration and want to verify if a Project already exists. Hence I don't want to get a list of all sheets, just the sheets that were created using the project template. Unless there is a better way to determine that a sheet is a project and not some other use.
Hope this makes sense - I'm new to Smartsheets and from what I'm seeing it's a very flat structure.
Neall
Happy to help!
I'd recommend checking in the Developer Community as well and in the documentation, if you haven't already.
Andrée
It would be helpful to have a getting started with AI and Smartsheet and walk through some simple use cases.
For the developer community, I’d love to see a stronger focus on bridging Smartsheet with enterprise automation pipelines like Microsoft Power Automate and major RPA suites (UiPath, Automation Anywhere). Here are a few specific areas that would significantly help enterprise solution architects: Enhanced Connectors &…
Looking forward to being a part of this community