Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Hi,
We are preparing new courses related to our Smartsheet API, would you take few minutes to let us know what would you like us to offer by submitting this survey: https://tinyurl.com/ycg7arps?
I don't wish to learn how to program. What I'm looking for is someone I can hire to do the API configuration. Can you refer me to someone? Thanks.
@Kevin Minkoff Did you find someone?
It would be helpful to have a getting started with AI and Smartsheet and walk through some simple use cases.
For the developer community, I’d love to see a stronger focus on bridging Smartsheet with enterprise automation pipelines like Microsoft Power Automate and major RPA suites (UiPath, Automation Anywhere). Here are a few specific areas that would significantly help enterprise solution architects: Enhanced Connectors &…
Looking forward to being a part of this community