Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
I've connected smartsheet to Tableau via the webconnector and I'm able to post both reports and sheets but the meta data fields "Workspace ID" and "Workspace Name" are showing "null". I've tried several different nestings within smartsheet but I'm still seeing "null". Thoughts on how to fix as I would like to have this feature accessible.
Hi William,
If you haven’t already, I would recommend that you reach out to the Smartsheet Support Team.
Let us know what you find out.
I hope that helps!
Be safe and have a fantastic week!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD
✅Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!
It would be helpful to have a getting started with AI and Smartsheet and walk through some simple use cases.
For the developer community, I’d love to see a stronger focus on bridging Smartsheet with enterprise automation pipelines like Microsoft Power Automate and major RPA suites (UiPath, Automation Anywhere). Here are a few specific areas that would significantly help enterprise solution architects: Enhanced Connectors &…
Looking forward to being a part of this community