Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
I'm looking for a developer to help a business with a business / operations set up and on going support. We currently use Smartsheet and want to extend our use of it - manage projects, flow, contact with clients, contact with consultants.
Hi @Heather Jackson
I hope you're well and safe!
I'd be happy to schedule a free discovery call to discuss your needs and how I might be able to help.
How does that sound?
Please e-mail me at andree@workbold.com and we will take it from there.
I hope that helps!
Be safe and have a fantastic week!
Best,
Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD
It would be helpful to have a getting started with AI and Smartsheet and walk through some simple use cases.
For the developer community, I’d love to see a stronger focus on bridging Smartsheet with enterprise automation pipelines like Microsoft Power Automate and major RPA suites (UiPath, Automation Anywhere). Here are a few specific areas that would significantly help enterprise solution architects: Enhanced Connectors &…
Looking forward to being a part of this community