Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Just figured out how to use cURL api post to add a row of information via iOS Siri voice command. Pretty excited.
Amazing!!! This is very cool. Thanks for sharing!
@coby is this script still working for you? I have been trying to replicate this but have been unable to do so with the limitations of the ios.
@Clarkathon -- just ran it successfully on iOS shortcuts, my iOS version == 16.6. Perhaps you have an authentication issue? One approach is to try sending a POST request to smartsheet using a standard cURL command in a computer's terminal (CMD on windows or Terminal on Mac) and make sure you don't have any authentication or ID errors before implementing it in the shortcuts application.
@coby I will try that when I get home from work this evening thank you. Hopefully this works as this will be very helpful in my task tracking. But I may also just build an intermediate ios app that does these things that I want anyways.
It would be helpful to have a getting started with AI and Smartsheet and walk through some simple use cases.
For the developer community, I’d love to see a stronger focus on bridging Smartsheet with enterprise automation pipelines like Microsoft Power Automate and major RPA suites (UiPath, Automation Anywhere). Here are a few specific areas that would significantly help enterprise solution architects: Enhanced Connectors &…
Looking forward to being a part of this community