Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
I would like to ask the community if anyone has used Bridge to integrate Smartsheet with SAP ERP and/ or SuccessFactors Employee Central and would you be willing to share your experience of how this worked with your organisation.
Hi @Dave Miller
That's a great question. If you don't receive a response in the broader "Integrations" category, I would suggest posting it in the specific Bridge Group, here.
Cheers,
Genevieve
Hi @Dave Miller ,
I am working in MNC and have a same question. I am curious to know or discuss on if you find any community or solution for this. Please loop me in any discussion if you follow at "varun.t.singla@gmail.com"
Do we have any whatsapp group for smartsheet related questions and solutions?
Thanks!!
Regards,
VS
@Dave Miller please let me know if you've had any success with this!
When running a global update in control center, to push an update to a dashboard, I'm receiving an Error (4000). It's a global update that I've used successfully some 50 times, this is the first error I've received. Pro-Desk is booked out for the next 2- 3 weeks. Any idea what could be causing the error or any…
If I have a dropdown list column, but not restricted to the drop down options, I am able to edit the dropdown option selected in the sheet or in report view. However in Dynamic view, once the dropdown option is selected I cannot edit the contents. I can only type in something new. I want my team to be able to choose from a…
I wonder if anybody can tell me if it is better to use global updates or Dynamic Dropdowns to maintain and update dropdown lists for projects provisioned using Control Center. Any insight would be great please. thank you!