Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Our latest guest on the Brand Collective, Anna Griffin, is arguably the definition of #GirlBoss. The former CMO of Smartsheet (our parent company) and current CMO of Intercom joins the team to chat about all things brand engagement. Anna shares the many phases of her accomplished career and provides insightful perspective on succeeding as a woman in business. She’s a seasoned vet and has worked with many of the world’s greatest brands (a few of which are named in her bio). This is a conversation you do not want to miss.
I do not have access to my account. After "too many attempts" it locked me out, but it had been over 12 hours since my last attempt. I cannot use the reset email because my company has been bought since we first acquired an account and that email no longer receives messages. WHAT AM I TO DO?
I paid to upgrade my account and smartsheet is still showing that I have to upgrade my account.
Hello support team, we should contact you to reactivate the account for tobias.schillo@dvgw.de. Thanks and best regards Sonja