Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
I built a Smartsheet App called API Retriever that allows you to connect to any API, pull your data, and import it into your sheets. Check it out at https://www.apiretriever.com I'm happy to assist if you need any help creating a request. Let me know if you have any feedback or need any assistance!
I do not have access to my account. After "too many attempts" it locked me out, but it had been over 12 hours since my last attempt. I cannot use the reset email because my company has been bought since we first acquired an account and that email no longer receives messages. WHAT AM I TO DO?
I paid to upgrade my account and smartsheet is still showing that I have to upgrade my account.
Hello support team, we should contact you to reactivate the account for tobias.schillo@dvgw.de. Thanks and best regards Sonja