API & Developers

API & Developers

Archives for April 2018

Discussion List

• Christian Contzen
    First post 04/25/18,Last post 04/26/18
    Dear Smartsheet users,   can I use an email to update a status? We create a ticket in Smartsheet - then we send it to a ticket system. A status update will be provided back to smartsheet and should update the status from new to done.  …
    API & Developers161
    Christian Contzen
  • TraceyD
    TraceyD 24 views 1 comment Most recent by Mike Wilday API & Developers
    First post 04/16/18,Last post 04/16/18
    Hi  Are there any written instructions I can refer to in order to create a smart sheet report that I can then build into a chart?  I have tried to create a chart from a dashboard widget  and I am getting an error telling me I can only us…
    API & Developers241
    TraceyD
  • Steve Prentice
    First post 04/14/18,Last post 04/15/18
    This is a small request - how about modifying the setting of opening the Gantt window to today's date so that it appears an inch or so to the right, rather than nestling at the edge, kind of out of sight? It would help give added perspecti…
    API & Developers271
    Steve Prentice
  • Garret Saarinen
    Garret Saarinen 18 views 1 comment Most recent by Kara Lumley API & Developers
    First post 04/11/18,Last post 04/11/18
    Hello, Does anyone have any good examples of using the webhooks feature of the API to send notifications to Slack? I'm not sure if I have everything structured correctly in Smartsheet but, essentially whenever a certain cell in a sheet (…
    API & Developers181
    Garret Saarinen
  • Roseline Melzer
    Roseline Melzer 25 views 3 comments Most recent by Chris McKay API & Developers
    First post 04/10/18,Last post 04/15/18
    I have a list of  that will not open up today.   There are 671 children and the "+" and "-" changes but the rows are not displayed. Help please! Rose   (Image) (Image)
    API & Developers253
    Roseline Melzer
  • DanS
    First post 04/09/18,Last post 04/11/18
    Based on the Python documentation of the Search Sheet functionality under Smartsheet API 2.0 (https://smartsheet-platform.github.io/api-docs/index.html?python#search-sheet) I kept getting an error with this code: response = ss.Search.sear…
    API & Developers161
    DanS
  • patrick_bouaziz
    patrick_bouaziz 204 views 3 comments Most recent by dAVE Inden API & Developers
    First post 04/06/18,Last post 04/10/18
    Hi Everyone, I am currently trying to integrated SharePoint data into smartsheet. However, I am struggling with data types and most of the cells do not take my values. I think I have no issue with certain type like TEXT_NUMBER or DURATI…
    API & Developers2043
    patrick_bouaziz
  • Jazmin Gonzalez
    Jazmin Gonzalez 59 views 2 comments Most recent by Jazmin Gonzalez API & Developers
    First post 04/04/18,Last post 04/04/18
    Please put the "Refresh" button next to save on the tool bar!    Almost everytime i hit save i have to go to the top and refresh.   Thank you!!
    API & Developers592
    Jazmin Gonzalez
  • Daniel T.
    Daniel T. 131 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood API & Developers
    First post 04/03/18,Last post 04/04/18
    Dear Smartsheet-Community, I am doing a semesterthesis in coorporation with a company that has been using Smartsheet for a while. My job is to create an automated order tool for AM parts, which serves as an order backlog including the 3D …
    API & Developers1311
    Daniel T.
  • calroy
    calroy 14 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood API & Developers
    First post 04/02/18,Last post 04/04/18
    Can you please add a feature to display a minimap of a smartsheet that can be scrolled over. Similar to sublime text's minimap feature. It would make navigating over large spreadsheets much easier.  
    API & Developers141
    calroy
  • richardK
    richardK 95 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood API & Developers
    First post 04/02/18,Last post 04/03/18
    Hi! Do you have a timeline for adding scatter chart functionality to SS?
    API & Developers951
    richardK