API & Developers

Archives for August 2021

Discussion List

• ENHANCEMENT REQUEST!!
    In API & Developers
    I created a scheduling system using a grid/form/dashboard. After implementation I found out that forms do not have any permission settings. Ex. I had a grid/form that I only want 10 people to access, the grid is restricted but everyone can…
    Answered - Pending Review
    17 2
    Answered - Pending Review 17 views 2 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå API & Developers
  • Direct personalised and specific help to customise my project setup ?
    In API & Developers
    Hi , is there a list of experts or service / hire , who may be able to help me with the detail and specific project setup and reporting and cost management ? i've got all the info but having trouble getting it all humming with costs, depen…
    13 1
    Answered - Pending Review 13 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå API & Developers
  • Reduce the amount of info in the webhook notification
    In API & Developers
    Hi, Lets say you have a sheet with lots of formula columns and lots of rows. The webhook notification seems to include all the rows in the sheets and all the cells in all the formula columns for all the rows. This happens even if you just …
    Accepted
    35 2
    Accepted Answer 35 views 2 comments Most recent by Senthil Saivam API & Developers
  • Smartsheet and QuickBooks Integration - "Amount is not equal" Error
    In API & Developers
    Hi, I'm trying to integrate Smartsheet and QuickBooks Online using Zapier. I'm having two issues: When I use the trigger "When a row is updated" it looks to see any time the row is updated. I only want to send to quickbooks whe…
    25 5
    Answered - Pending Review 25 views 5 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå API & Developers
  • ArcGIS Dashboard
    In API & Developers
    Has anyone used the Live Data Connector to connect data from Smart Sheets to ArcGIS Dashboard or to Excel then Dashboard?
    21 1
    Answered - Pending Review 21 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • Bulk create Sheet from template through smartsheet API
    In API & Developers
    Hello, I've currently been facing an issue regarding the Smartsheet API, a quick breakdown of what i'm trying to do, I require to create 900+ sheets that will all have the same layout (a template is available for that) After skimming th…
    16 1
    Answered - Pending Review 16 views 1 comment Most recent by Garrett Henke API & Developers
  • How to code Python in Zapier without using Smartsheet python SDK
    In API & Developers
    Using Smartsheet Python SDK, I'm running the following code to access Smartsheet to: Get customer list from "Customer name" column of a Customer sheet Update Picklist of "Customer name" column with the customer list get…
    Accepted
    28 2
    Accepted Answer 28 views 2 comments Most recent by Simon Google API & Developers
  • Please update Python documentation for RowObject toTop toBottom
    In API & Developers
    I was following the python sdk, and able to update rows on a sheet successfully. Then I went to add_rows, which was an easy adaptation. However, I started getting the error "Invalid row location: You must  use at least 1 location sp…
    19 1
    Answered - Pending Review 19 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • Sort by Date
    In API & Developers
    When a name enters the SmartSheet from a API form the name does not enter into the top of the SmartSheet like they do when entered from a UI form. They enter into the bottom. I really need away to have the newest date on top matter if they…
    21 1
    Answered - Pending Review 21 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • Would i be able to share a folder?
    In API & Developers
    I manage a project with several sub-projects. Is there a a way to share this?
    17 2
    Answered - Pending Review 17 views 2 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå API & Developers