API & Developers

Archives for February 2022

Discussion List

• Save as new template set not saving all files
    In API & Developers
    Hi everyone. I have template set consisting of appx 38 sheets/reports/dashboards in total. I have set it up with minimal info within it so every new project I start is a blank canvas but has all the automations and cell links kept. only …
    Answered - Pending Review
    50 6
    Answered - Pending Review 50 views 6 comments Most recent by Boyd API & Developers
  • Smartsheet app authorization
    In API & Developers
    Greetings, Looking for a little guidance. I would like to develop an app that sends data to a sheet through HTTP. I have used the Python SDK with a raw token in the past but now I need a more secure solution and figured creating a 3rd …
    29 1
    Answered - Pending Review 29 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • Using a fillable PDF as a form to fill in Smartsheet
    In API & Developers
    Hello, I am looking for ways to use fillable PDF (attached) as a form to fill out Smartsheet. Similar to how a form is generated in Smartsheet, is there a way for a fillable PDF to be used as a "custom form?" Each field can be d…
    47 1
    Answered - Pending Review 47 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • Need help integration QB and Smartsheet
    In API & Developers
    I use smartsheet to keep all my projects and service calls. I would like to be able to select assign my customer to smartsheets from my Quickbook customers.
    49 1
    Answered - Pending Review 49 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • how to delete all the rows of a sheet using python at once
    In API & Developers
    I am trying to build an automation that updates an excel file to smartsheet once I run it. I have build that program but issue i am facing is that they are getting updated below the previous one. So I want to delete the rows first .Is ther…
    Accepted
    121 3
    Answered ✓ 121 views 3 comments Most recent by Dhruv PAtel API & Developers
  • Dropdown List Per Cell Using API?
    In API & Developers
    I have been doing a ton of research on how to do a dropdown at the CELL level, instead of column level. All signs point to this being a lost cause, as the feature has been being requested for 5+ years now. However, one forum response indic…
    45 1
    Answered - Pending Review 45 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • Transforming data from API in Power BI
    In API & Developers
    Hello Smart People! I need to report on some data that I have compiled from many sheets in a Smartsheet report. The reporting tool that we have is Power BI, but the connector to Smartsheet defaults to IE, which isn't supported by Smartshee…
    Accepted
    66 3
    Answered ✓ 66 views 3 comments Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • Resource Managment API - Reports
    In API & Developers
    When connecting to the report rows endpoint, I am receiving an error when using the timeframe as shown in the API documentation. "time_frame":{  "from": "2022-01-01",   "to":"2022-12-31"} …
    42 3
    Answered - Pending Review 42 views 3 comments Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • Send an email with Attachment
    In API & Developers
    Hello, Is it possible to send an email with an attachment using Power Automate? Thanks, Shahara
    32 1
    Answered - Pending Review 32 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers
  • Callback URL not receiving callbacks, but webhook lists last successful attempt.
    In API & Developers
    Hi all, I'm am trying to integrate Smartsheet webhooks into my teams Power Automate flow. I have created the hook, enabled and verified it using HTTP response connector in PA. When making a change in the sheet as required my PA flow does …
    54 1
    Answered - Pending Review 54 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. API & Developers