Formulas and Functions

Archives for July 2019

Discussion List

• Date rollback
    In Formulas and Functions
    Hi All   I'm having difficulty with my date formula's. i have a few in a sheet that i'm using to display today's date and a range of important dates as well as auto adding figures =SUMIF({Tokoroa orders}, TODAY(0), ({Tokoroa Orders out …
    21 2
    21 views 2 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Formulas and Functions
  • Metric Sheet -Showing Trending
    I set up a metric sheet that with CountIfs formulas to show Monthly Stats.. I just realized that when I change the reporting period on my source sheet , I will lose the value counted in the previous reporting  period...   Is there a way …
    56 2
    56 views 2 comments Most recent by gwen.pino78261 Formulas and Functions
  • Formula return blank result
    I've attempted multiple times to create a function that result in Blue, Yellow, Green, Red health and it has been unsuccessful.  Here are the results that I am aiming at:  On Track > "Complete" "In Progress" = Gr…
    KL Profile Photo KL
    65 8
    65 views 8 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Formulas and Functions
  • Using Auto-Generated Fields in Formulas Successfully
    I have a sheet which tracks all a department's projects.  We are making improvements which required us to create a new version of it by copying from a previous version (save as new) which meant that the auto-generated "created" d…
    172 5
    172 views 5 comments Most recent by Paul Newcome Formulas and Functions
  • COUNIFS formula when multiple contacts
    I have a sheet with columns such as "Status of Request"(Dropdown list: New, In Design, Completed) and "Assigned Designer"(My assigned designer column allows multiple contacts). I want to count how many projects under th…
    715 20
    715 views 20 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Formulas and Functions
  • SUMIF Not Equal To Formula
    I am using this formula to Sum all values except for the ones assigned to "External"..It still adds these hours.  What did I miss?  =SUMIF([Resource Type]:[Resource Type], "<> *External*", Hours:Hours)
    253 3
    253 views 3 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Formulas and Functions
  • Timestamping
    Hello. Is there currently anyway to do timestamping in Smartsheets?  For instance, timestamping a cell when a tick box cell is ticked? Thanks             Andrew  
    69 6
    69 views 6 comments Most recent by Mike Wilday Formulas and Functions
  • NEW ZEALAND TIME ZONE & TODAY() function mismatch
    Hi Smartsheet Team ,  I have an issue with the Today() function not reading my date correctly . I contacted you and you provided me with a long formula to overcome this but it still didn't solve the issue for us .  The formula i'm using …
    54 9
    54 views 9 comments Most recent by Peggy Huang Formulas and Functions
  • Link to another sheet and add additional days
    Hi there,  I am trying to link to a master schedule but adding some additional days to define my drop dates.  Please help.  Thanks. 
    73 4
    73 views 4 comments Most recent by Andrée Starå Formulas and Functions
  • Compound IF Statement
    I am trying to determine a Classification  when a Weighted Score is between two values. =IF(AND([Weighted Score]15 > 31, [Weighted Score]15 < 61, "B")) In this formula, I want to return a "B" when a Weighted Val…
    13 1
    13 views 1 comment Most recent by Jeff Anderson Formulas and Functions