Formulas and Functions

Archives for January 2021

Discussion List

• Flag or Conditional Formatting?
    In Formulas and Functions
    I want a way to 'flag' a cell if it is out of range of two other cell dates. I haven't been able how to do that with conditional formatting because I can't set a condition to say if "this column" is NOT between "this column&…
    Accepted
    14 2
    Accepted Answer 14 views 2 comments Most recent by Morgan E Kelly Formulas and Functions
  • Support for Formula if ISBLANK
    Hi All, I am stuck and need some help. I am unable to figure out how to return a blank if the Due Date is blank or the Status is COmplete. Can anyone help me adjust the formula I am using? =IF([email protected] = "Complete", "&quo…
    Accepted
    22 3
    Accepted Answer 22 views 3 comments Most recent by ABice Norton Formulas and Functions
  • Automate Risk Flag
    Hi All, I am struggling with trying to find and create a formula to automate the Risk Flag. I'd like to use simple logic to provide a flag if any of the ancestor rows have one of the following values The two columns are Status, with dropd…
    Answered - Pending Review
    26 4
    Answered - Pending Review 26 views 4 comments Most recent by ABice Norton Formulas and Functions
  • Formula for Project Health
    Hi All, I'm a newer user and trying to create a few formulas to support the Health of Projects Due. First, I'd like to use simple logic to provide row health. If Status: Not Started AND is greater than 14 days out from Due Date = Gray On T…
    21 1
    Answered - Pending Review 21 views 1 comment Most recent by KDM Formulas and Functions
  • IF/AND, OR
    Hi All, Smartsheet newbie here 👋 trying to figure out what seems to be a basic formula with no luck... I would like my "At Risk" column flag to get checked if the "Due" column date is past today OR if the "At Risk&…
    11 1
    Answered - Pending Review 11 views 1 comment Most recent by KDM Formulas and Functions
  • Fiscal Week / Month / Year
    Greetings All! I am stumped trying to get a Grid to formulate for Fiscal Dates. I am trying to report out and showcase on a Dashboard what has been done This Week (Sun - Sat) , Last Week, This Month, and This Quarter. I …
    Accepted
    35 3
    Accepted Answer 35 views 3 comments Most recent by Mark Cronk Formulas and Functions
  • Help! Not sure what formula to use???
    I have one column labeled, "Earn "C" or Better?" which is a checkbox column. If the student earns a C or better, our financial aid department awards them the money in the column labeled, "How much is the student r…
    Accepted
    11 2
    Accepted Answer 11 views 2 comments Most recent by Kris Peeters Formulas and Functions
  • Column references keep changing
    For some reason my {Range} reference keep changing after I set my formula. Formula: =SUMIFS({Civic 2021 Range 6}, {Civic 2021 Range 4}, " RFP Submitted", {Civic 2021 Range 3}, MONTH(@cell) = 1) I select the column below, test t…
    Accepted
    16 2
    Accepted Answer 16 views 2 comments Most recent by Shannon Lacerda Formulas and Functions
  • Multiple Selection - Formula
    Hi - I have a question re: a Multi-Selection Drop Down. Right now, our one multi-select has 120 options. More often than not, people select less than 5 from the drop down. When they select from the drop-down, I have to parse what they sele…
    32 3
    Answered - Pending Review 32 views 3 comments Most recent by Mike Rini Formulas and Functions
  • Is there a way to push a dashboard to people as a pdf?
    I created a dashboard that I want to have automatically sent to a group of people as an attached PDF. I can do this with the sheet, but cannot figure out how to do it with the dashboard. I want to set a schedule so this goes out on a speci…
    15 1
    Answered - Pending Review 15 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Formulas and Functions