Adding a license?

Options
jb@59069
jb@59069 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

We currently have 3 licensed users, I need to add another.

Apparently this is not something Smartsheet has any interest in doing.

I have emailed finops@smartsheet.com three (3) times: Last Thursday, Friday and yesterday.

I have called 6 times, NEVER got in touch with a human, only the option to leave a message and that I would receive a call the next business day: Twice Thursday, 3 times Friday and once yesterday. Of those times, I have left 3 messages with my email and phone numbers, land line & mobile. NO ONE has called back.

In my Smartsheet Account Admin, License Request Management, Buy now, I receive a pop up that states our account is set up for direct billing, but will not let me buy another license.

I have emailed a screen shot of that message to Smartsheet but received no response.

All of these attempted contacts have been made during business hours, PDT.

What does it take to get a response when I want to pay Smartsheet more money?

Tags:

Comments

• Alejandra
    Alejandra Employee
    Options

Hi JB—

I can understand the frustration behind your experience. I'm working with our Finance team to figure out the cause of the delay and to find out what your next steps are.

• Shaine Greenwood
    Shaine Greenwood Employee
    edited 06/24/19
    Options

Hi JB—

I had to edit your posts to remove the personally identifiable information—the names of people—from this thread.

Please be thoughtful about providing information on people in the community, as this is a public site and people can be personally identified. 

• Alejandra
    Alejandra Employee
    Options

Hi JB,

I followed up on this and it looks like our team was able to provide you with a solution.