SUMIFS referencing another sheet

Options
2»

Answers

• Dana G
    Dana G ✭✭
    Options

@Paul Newcome @DKazatsky I figured it out! Smartsheet was having an issue with the operators.

=SUMIFS({CCO Contracted Deliverables - DATABASE Range 1}, {CCO Contracted Deliverables - DATABASE Range 6}, "1 Week", {CCO Contracted Deliverables - DATABASE Range 3}, "", {CCO Contracted Deliverables - DATABASE Range 4}, "3", {CCO Contracted Deliverables - DATABASE Range 8}, "")

Since I could not use <> for a couple expressions, I created a separate column that returned "No" if either were true, then told Smartsheet to look for blanks in that column.

Thanks for all your help (again!)

• DKazatsky
    DKazatsky ✭✭✭
    Options

@Dana G

I'm glad you have it working now. I'm still perplexed as to why your original formula works for me but not you.

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Dana G The COUNTIFS was not going to be the final solution. I was just using it for troubleshooting to try to narrow down where exactly the issue was (thus the reason for using the same range/criteria sets as opposed to a filter).

I'm glad you have it working now though.

• Dana G
    Dana G ✭✭
    Options

@Paul Newcome Gotcha! Even knowing how you troubleshoot is helpful for learning and trying to figure these out on my own. Have a great weekend and talk with you next time I get stuck :)

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!