Why are my proofs disappearing!

We have lost proofs and all version history on over 10 projects between today & yesterday! WHY?!?!?

Answers

• Mike TV
    Mike TV ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@LBundschuh

Try reviewing the Activity Log. File menu and then Activity Log. See if you can tell what happened in there. If not, open a support ticket with SmartSheet Support. The community won't know what happened to your proofs.

• Thank you :) I have already done both of those things. It seems to only happen when a project moves from one sheet to another and not all the time.

• Mike TV
    Mike TV ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@LBundschuh

How are you moving rows? If you move with an automation triggered by something like a checkbox, then I'd imagine everything would stay with the row. If you're moving by right-clicking the row on the sheet and choosing Move to Another Sheet, then it won't stay with the row. If multiple people are doing the moving, I'd double-check with every one of them that it's an automation doing the move and not a manual right-click on the sheet.

• I am doing it by automation. It has been working for almost 2 months, now today 75% of the rows/projects that move from one sheet to another is emptying the entire proof icon. Notes are staying, but the proofs disappear. Once those projects get to their new sheet and the proof is gone, I am unable to move the project to any other sheet. It just sits there stuck.

• Mike TV
    Mike TV ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@LBundschuh

Bummer. Sorry that's happening to your work. You'll have to wait for SmartSheet Support it sounds like.