Hello SmartSheet Community

Options

Hello All -

I am with CBRE and have been using SmartSheets for about a year. I have built hundreds of sheets and have recently started our group on the SmartSheet Resource Management. Our organization is starting to use Control Center and I am trying to become more familiar with this feature.

I am a project manager and our team is heavily using Smartsheet to manage projects on a global scale. We have used SmartSheets to do surveys and project management in multiple countries. The key item for us is the ability to attach files to lines in Smartsheet and share those sheets with customers and vendors.

Randall Alberts - CBRE

Comments

• Ryan Sides
    Ryan Sides ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hey @Randall Alberts CBRE welcome to the community!

Sounds like you guys are doing some exciting things there. What's been your greatest challenge to date with SS?

Ryan Sides

Smartsheet Tips and Tricks for Beginners and Advanced on LinkedIn and YouTube

Come Say Hello!

• Randall Alberts CBRE
    Options

I think the largest challenge to date is being able to bring some of the data from Resource Management back over into Smartsheet to build some unified dashboards. I can bring over the reports, but I would like to automatically bring over some of the raw data. Today I have been exporting from RM and importing and that becomes time consuming and at times aged.