Introduce yourself & get to know your peers!

Options
Arsineh
Arsineh Employee Admin
edited 09/14/23 in Show & Tell

Hi there,

Get to know other members in the Community and take a minute to introduce yourself in the comments below. Feeling at a loss for words and need a little inspiration? Tell us where you’re from, your role, how you use or hope to use Smartsheet and a fun fact or two about yourself. (We love to learn about your interests and hobbies). Bonus points if you include a photo. 

I'll start, I'm Arsineh, I lead our Community team here at Smartsheet. Forms are among one of my favorite Smartsheet features. I live in California. I love to travel (and have visited nearly 30 countries). I'm a mom of two young girls and I'm terrible at keeping house plants alive.

Now it's your turn. Comment below. ⬇️

Comments

• Alison Clancy
    Alison Clancy Employee Admin
    Options

I'm getting you a pothos plant for your birthday @Arsineh, they're unkillable!

• mkoch
    mkoch ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Morning folks, I'm Mike from Georgia. Not sure how it happened but I've meandered my way into Process Controls and Project Management. Love how I can utilize the Smartsheet system to track all of my work load and provide quick dash boards to show the team what I have on my plate. Running multiple projects using the portfolios templates was a great starting point to accomplish this. As with most things though as soon as you show off the function of your new shiny toy everyone wants it too. So now I'm making Smartsheets for all sorts of reasons. For instance, I recently helped the finance group with a nice contractor invoicing system. Speaking of shiny toys though... what's this about a battleship game?

• Rebeca S.
    Rebeca S. Employee Admin
    edited 08/08/23
    Options

Hey everyone! I'm Rebeca, also on the Smartsheet Community Team, and I'm from Costa Rica.

I love spending time in nature, going on hikes, collecting books and reading. Here's a picture of me on one of my visits to "Cerro Bella Vista." Excuse the flying hair, it's VERY windy up there 😂

I'm also a big fan of music, all genres and languages. If you love music too, check out the Community Playlist we're creating together for ENGAGE and add your best song suggestions!

You can learn more about me on my "Meet Rebeca" post.

• Maggie Robles
    Options

Hi, My name is Maggie Robles with Comcast out of our Central Region location in Atlanta, GA. We use SS to track RCA work completed and in the past I used it to track offline customers after a Node split turn up. I am still learning Smart Sheets and its automation and formulas and creating a dashboard, and always looking forward to sharpen my knowledge on this platform.

• Arsineh
    Arsineh Employee Admin
    Options

@SteyJ Really enjoyed reading this Jacob and getting to know you. Thanks for taking the time to share. Love hearing that the Community has had such a positive impact and how you're paying it forward.

• jswaney
    jswaney ✭✭
    Options

Hi! I am a program manager working at the University of Michigan. Go Blue! I am excited to be able to use Smartsheet and excited to start learning more every day about all the things we can benefit from using Smartsheet.

• JoHanna_Schultz
    Options

Hello from Northeast PA! I work remotely for VHS Learning. We are a non-profit, on-line, supplemental high school with one brick and mortar location. We have been using smartsheet for several years. We have most of our processes and some of our inventory on smartsheet.

I am new to the roll of smartsheet Admin, so I have been learning as much as I can from the Community and the U!

Below is a pic from this past weekend. We drove over 7 hours to see our son in Virginia. He is stationed with the Coast Guard in California, but he was on the East Coast for training. He loves to make goofy faces in all of our pics.

• Cassi
    Cassi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello, my name is Cassandra I go by Cassi. I work in the education field and use Smartsheets almost daily! I love the forms and chart functions. I am eager to learn more and experience more with the Smartsheet community!

I am an avid outdoor adventurer and love to be with family. We love to explore new places and meet new people all the time. Many times it is just a quick trip but the memories last a lifetime!