User Error on form submission for one field

OshaK
OshaK ✭✭✭✭✭

I have a form with logic where the Reason for not submitting within 24 hours field appears only if Someone selects "No" to a question "Is this submission within 24 hours of the event". Both fields have no validation set.

Someone just submitted an entry and it came into SS cell as a 'User error' message. I can't figure out what's wrong and where this error comes from. Thank you!

Best Answers

• Mike TV
    Mike TV ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

@OshaK

It looks like the person who submitted the form just wrote "User error" into the "Reason it was not submitted within 24 hours" text box. Have you checked with the person who submitted the form to ask them if they typed that response in?

• Sareed34
    Sareed34 ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

It looks like the person filling out the form entered "User Error" as his reason for not submitting within 24 hours.

The 2 columns:

"Is this submission within 24 hours of event" looks like a DROP Down option and I'm assuming the choices are Yes/No.

"Reason it was not submitted within 24 hours", appears to be free text, allowing person to enter "User Error"

Answers

• Mike TV
    Mike TV ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

@OshaK

It looks like the person who submitted the form just wrote "User error" into the "Reason it was not submitted within 24 hours" text box. Have you checked with the person who submitted the form to ask them if they typed that response in?

• Sareed34
    Sareed34 ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

It looks like the person filling out the form entered "User Error" as his reason for not submitting within 24 hours.

The 2 columns:

"Is this submission within 24 hours of event" looks like a DROP Down option and I'm assuming the choices are Yes/No.

"Reason it was not submitted within 24 hours", appears to be free text, allowing person to enter "User Error"

• OshaK
    OshaK ✭✭✭✭✭

@Mike TV @Sareed34 thank you, that makes sense, except that it sounds too 'techy' whereas the submitters are doctors, so i'm not sure what "User error" means in this case. Will check, thank you!