Introduction - About Me

Options
TrippK
TrippK ✭✭✭✭
edited 02/23/23 in Show & Tell

Hello!

I am a Business Systems Analyst with the City of Wilmington (NC). I spent the last 15 years working in law enforcement before recently transitioning to the IT department last month. My last role at the police department was the evidence room supervisor. 🔍️ 🕵️

I am thankful for my career in law enforcement and the experiences I've had, however I will not miss the emergency call-outs on nights, weekends, and holidays. 🙃 😂 I am very excited to start this new chapter as I move into a new career field.

In my free time I enjoy running, weight training, golfing, fishing, hiking, and spending time with my family. 🏌️ 🎣

I also love watching movies and discussing/debating them with my friends. Some of our conversations can get heated, such as last year when my friend Nick claimed that Robert Pattinson was "the best Batman" ever 🚨 😳 🤦‍♂️

Please feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tripp-kennedy/

Our department mainly use Smartsheet to help manage our ticketing system for IT work orders and requests for service. We also use Smartsheet as a project management tool to track project statuses and to help automate communication between project managers. We are trying to encourage more departments in our organization (parks & rec, public services, etc.) to start utilizing Smartsheet and helping them get started.

Looking forward to learning more about the Smartsheet platform and how to leverage it to help improve my organization's internal processes.

Tripp

Comments