Multiple Teams & Projects

Options

I am new to smart sheets so I am researching if it would be suitable for our Network; we have 5 teams within our network who have multiple projects going in each team a total of 45 people. Can we have a main hub with all the teams projects(workspaces) feeding information back to the main hub so our leadership team can see an overall view? Any other suggestions on how we could set it up would be greatly appreciated

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Shells M

I hope you're well and safe!

Yes, it is the perfect solution for your needs.

I'd recommend a structure something like this.

• Intake Form - Intake Sheet - Project Template (Incl. Schedule, Reports, Dashboard, and other relevant assets), and the Template should be connected to the Intake Sheet so you can input a Project ID and fetch information from it.
    • Because you have at least 90 projects, I'd recommend exploring the Premium App, Control Center, which can automate everything above and do so much more.

What do you think?

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Shells M
    Options

I am well - I hope you are well too! Thank you this is very helpful!

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Shells M

Excellent!

Happy to help!

Let me know if you need more information about Control Center or anything else!

Remember! Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up/Awesome or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.