Forms calendar language

Hi

Is there a way to change displayed language of "calendar" menu in a form?

Inside a sheet it looks normal- it's in english, and even when accessing the edit menu it is in english but then in Form it's still in polish.

Tags:

Answers

• Julio S.
    Julio S. Moderator

Hi @Piotr Majkowski,

When a user opens a Form, if they don't have a Smartsheet account or they haven't signed in to open this Form, this will open in the formatting it was created with. I.e the sheet/form owner personal settings will apply to show the Calendar.

I can think of two possibilities to achieve what you intend depending on your use case:

1. If users that are going to access the Form have their own Smartsheet accounts, you may set your Form so that signing in to Smartsheet is required. That way their own language settings will be applied to the Calendar format.
    2. If users won't necessary have Smartsheet accounts, since your Form seems to have already been created while your settings where in English, this would be the default view for any user even if they have Smartsheet accounts

I hope that this can be of help.

Cheers!

Julio

• Thanks for an answer.

From what i've found in a meantime only creation of a duplicate helps here, at that stage.

Changing account settings of a form owner doesn't affect already created forms but anyway the solution has been found ;)