How to best present data collected from a Form

Hi Everyone,

I created a form for our Leadership Team so that department leaders can submit feedback and ideas. The form data of course gets collected on the sheet which presents as Excel. Does anyone know what the best way to present this data in a more readable way could be? I tried the print by row, and it looks lovely. There is just about 45 submissions and to do this 1 by 1 is time consuming and it will only have 45 pages for leadership to read. Tried the Card view as well and it doesn't capture every column.

Can anyone help?

Answers

• Kleerfyre
    Kleerfyre ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I would look at creating a dashboard to display your data. Depending on your data, you can show all kinds of information for the sheet in so many ways depending on your needs.

Jonathan Sanders, CSM

"Change is always scary because it is unknown, but facing the unknown is what makes us stronger."

• Ipshita
    Ipshita ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello @LydyVega, the best way to display your form data or any data including reports would be to use dashboards. You can customize your dashboard, even add the link to the form right in here, use the web content widget to display the data in the form.

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

Ipshita

Ipshita Mukherjee