Health formula help

Options

Hi - I'm sure lots of folks ask for assistance with similar things, so I apologize if this has already been asked/answered; I just haven't found anything to match my particular situation.

I am trying to create an IF statement that will take into account multiple columns and conditions for a grant funding project management sheet.

If the Status is "Not Pursuing" or "Denied," the health symbol should be Gray.

If the Status is "Approved to Pursue" or "Awarded" or "Complete," the health symbol should be Green.

If the Status is "In Progress/Pending" or "Evaluation" and the Task Deadline column is 4 days or less away, I want the health symbol to be Red.

"In Progress or Pending" or "Evaluation" Status with 5 or more days to complete before the Task Deadline should be Yellow.

This is what I've built and it's creating an "UNPARSEABLE" error - your assistance is appreciated in correcting this:

=IF(OR([Status]@row = “Not Pursuing”, [Status]@row=”Denied”), "Gray", IF(OR([Status]@row = “Approved to Pursue”, [Status]@row = "Complete", [Status]@row =”Awarded”), "Green", IF(OR([Task Deadline]@row <= TODAY(4) AND [Status]@row = “Evaluation”, [Task Deadline]@row <= TODAY(4) AND [Status]@row= “In Progress/Pending”), "Red", "Yellow")))

Thanks!!

Answers

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!