How do I find the Source Sheet for a Form?

Options

I have the url for the form, but need to locate the source sheet.

Tags:

Best Answer

• Jeff Reisman
    Jeff Reisman ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Melissa Bosi Unfortunately, there is no way to easily find this right now. However you might be able to narrow it down.

If you are a System Admin on your account and have the ability to request & download a Sheet Access report from the Admin Center - you could submit a new entry through that form, then request the Sheet Access report. Once you download/extract it, sort by last modified time in descending order. The most recently modified sheet will be listed at the top.

Regards,

Jeff Reisman

Link: Smartsheet Functions Help Pages Link: Smartsheet Formula Error Messages

If my answer helped solve your issue, please mark it as accepted so that other users can find it later. Thanks!

Answers

• Jeff Reisman
    Jeff Reisman ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Melissa Bosi Unfortunately, there is no way to easily find this right now. However you might be able to narrow it down.

If you are a System Admin on your account and have the ability to request & download a Sheet Access report from the Admin Center - you could submit a new entry through that form, then request the Sheet Access report. Once you download/extract it, sort by last modified time in descending order. The most recently modified sheet will be listed at the top.

Regards,

Jeff Reisman

Link: Smartsheet Functions Help Pages Link: Smartsheet Formula Error Messages

If my answer helped solve your issue, please mark it as accepted so that other users can find it later. Thanks!