SUMIFS - COUNTING VALUE AGAINST EACH OPTION IN MULTIDROP DOWN WITH ADDITONAL CRITERIA

Options

Hi there,

I am trying to sum the total target customer number per month per specific product. The product appears in a multi select dropdown column.

For more context; we might have an event with 4 products, if the target customer number is 20 essentially I want to be returning the count as 20 customers targeted for product A, same 20 customers targeted for product B etc. To layer that I want to look at the breakdown per month across all our events. So we have a number of events per month, with anything from 1 to 5 products as the product focus.

I have tried sumifs and sumifs with HAS but getting a variety of unpearsable and incorrect errors.

Its also a cross sheet reference to our master tracker sheet

Most recent formula:

=SUMIFS({2023 EMEA MED ED ACTIVITIES SCHEDULE Range 1}, {2023 EMEA MED ED ACTIVITIES SCHEDULE Range 3}, "JANUARY", {2023 EMEA MED ED ACTIVITIES SCHEDULE Range 2}, HAS(PRODUCT@row))

** range 1 is the column with the target customer values, range 3 is the month column, it is a single select dropdown column, range 2 is the multi-select dropdown with the products.

Screenshotted with some dummy info here:

Thanks in advance!!

Tags:

Answers

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!