How to use Smartsheet as a non Owner or Admin.

Hello Everyone! I'm new to Smartsheet and I've gone over something's with my trainer but she is not very familiar with this either, I'm hoping to see if someone might be able to do a walk through with me? Or maybe direct me to some specific video's or information that I may be able to look through. I've been looking over what I can find for training video's and most of what I can find at a quick glance anyway's seems to be mostly for owners and admins.

Best Answers

• Colleen Patterson
    Colleen Patterson ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

@Zach Leis

If you are not a licensed user, I would do this learning path: https://help.smartsheet.com/learning-track/free-users

It has a few topic clusters, and you can choose the ones that feel appropriate for you. The specific topic of navigating in smartsheet will give you some program basics, and everything within is designed for people that have limited access.

Smartsheet Community Champion and Ambassador

If my answer helped you, please be sure to mark it as Accepted to help future learners locate the information.

• Colleen Patterson
    Colleen Patterson ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

@Zach Leis

My pleasure. If that learning path works out for you, please mark my answer as accepted, as it will help other users find the information in the future.

Smartsheet Community Champion and Ambassador

If my answer helped you, please be sure to mark it as Accepted to help future learners locate the information.

Answers