Active Authentication for Workflows/Automation

I'm wondering if there is a way to require recipients of automation workflow requests for update/approval to confirm their login before they are able to submit/respond to automated or manual Update Requests.

Answers

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭

There is not. The way to control it is to ensure the automations are set up properly and any manual update request sent out is sent to the appropriate person(s).

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com

• Understood. This doesn't fly with many Quality Systems. They want to ensure approvers didn't just walk away from their computer with it unlocked (or something along those lines) and some evil doer swooped in and approved their spec change (or whatever). Seems overkill to me, but I'm not making the rules.

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Other companies I have worked for in the past got around this by conducting formal "security training". Including a section of not leaving your computer unlocked if you are walking away from it and getting everyone's signature upon completion of the training (and all of the other "official" steps) was usually good enough for various security certifications for the company including ISO certification.

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com