How do I become an Admin of a sheet that I'm an Owner of?

Options

I cannot proceed with my "copy row to another sheet" automation workflow from the source to the destination sheet - because I'm not an Admin of the destination sheet. I'm the Owner of the destination sheet, how could I make myself Admin?

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @molson

I hope you're well and safe!

That's not the issue. If you're either the Owner or Admin, it should work.

The sheet Owner and Admins on both the source and destination sheets can create an automated move or copy rows action. A license is required.

Make sense?

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• molson
    molson ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you for your answer Andree. I guess I was not clear in my question. The problem is that the destination sheet is not showing up as a selection for the "copy row" automation.

I am owner of the destination sheet but it is not showing up in the destination sheet lookup as below when selecting. Only those sheets that I was made Admin of were showing. Someone suggested that I should also be Admin of the destination sheet, but how could I do that as an Owner?