Event Attendee Management help

Options

Hello there,

I'm hoping someone can help me find a solution to a problem regarding the creation of an event management system for events.

Background:

A company I am assisting has a number of in person and webinar events. The attendees aren't from a defined list they have, events could be attended by anyone within the sector.

The company would like to be able to have a master sheet showing the name of attendee and a checklist of events they've attended.

What I've done so far:

I've created individual event sheets for each of the 9 events they've held to date.

What I need to be able to do is have a sheet that sits above these 9 events that is able to display attendee name and a checkbox for each event where they've attended.

Issue/Question

Whilst I've been assisted in how to do this within this thread here: Event Management and Attendee list help — Smartsheet Community, what I'm having issue with is this:

Because the events can be attended by anyone, how do new names/attendees get added to the 'master' sheet that sits above? Does this have to be manually cross checked and added, or is there a way?

Thanks in advance,

Stuart

Comments

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!