Client is losing admin access every 15 minutes. Client is using Smartsheet through my consulting com

Client is losing admin access every 15 minutes. Client is using Smartsheet through my consulting company. As employees, we get the licensed version. As client, they only use the free version. Is this the reason why my client's access is being revoked every 15 minutes?

Answers

• Hi @laurapsv

If you're licensed on a Business or Enterprise plan, Free members should have no problem being shared to your sheets with Admin or Editor access. Their capabilities will be limited compared to a licensed user, but the Sheet permissions will not change or be revoked. Here's the Sharing Permissions Table.

If you are an Owner or Admin on the sheet, I would recommend checking the activity log to see how they were un-shared: Track changes with the activity log

If this hasn't helped, you may want to reach out to Smartsheet Support with a screen recording of the behaviour, screen captures from the shared user's point of view, their email address, the sheet URL they're being shared to, if this happens with other sheets, and any other relevant information (such as browsers being used).

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now