I would like to import an Excel Workbook with multiple tabs. These tabs are interlinked w/formula

I would like to import an Excel Workbook (which is a Project Repository) that has a Summary tab with each tab having individual project details. The Summary tab contains the formula that links it to those individual projects. I am new to SmartSheet. I am unable to have all these sheets imported and the formula get reflected. Any suggestions on how to have the complete file uploaded and get the formula working?

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Shyla

I hope you're well and safe!

The best option is to combine them all in one tab, or you have to import them individually by moving each to the first position for each import.

Would that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.