Does anyone know if smartsheets can show individual calculated survey total numbers to clients who r

Options

Does anyone know if smartsheets can show individual calculated survey total numbers to clients who respond to their own survey?

Answers

• Ryan Sides
    Ryan Sides ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You mean like send the survey results to the person that just submitted the survey?

You can request their email in the form then kick off an alert automation to that same person with the fields you want them to see (or to a dashboard with the results, which would be 😎)

Ryan Sides

Smartsheet Tips and Tricks for Beginners and Advanced on LinkedIn and YouTube

Come Say Hello!

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Mary Chan

I hope you're well and safe!

Are they registered Smartsheet users already?

When do you want to show the results? Directly after?

There are multiple ways to provide that, Dashboard, Automatic response, Automatic send-out of a nicely formatted PDF.

Would any of those options work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.